Abbey Court Bed & Breakfast is a welcoming family guesthouse which lies on acres of landscaped gardens and just meters from the shore of Kenmare Bay whilst also overlooking the Caha mountains.
Besides the use of the gardens including peaceful outdoor garden and patio seating we also have two common area lounges available for use.
ome other facilities:
- B and B Accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance
- Baby sitting
- Catering for special dietary needs such as coeliac, etc
- Cot available
- Fishing within 5kms
- Peaceful garden and patio seating
- Golfing within 5kms
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding
- Internet access
- Irish spoken
- Non-smoking House
- Private car park
- Tea in bedrooms
- TV in bedroom
Breakfast is served every morning between 8:00am and 9:30am in our dining room which overlooks Kenmare Bay and the Caha Mountains. The dining room has a relaxed intimate feel and just oozes style and comfort.
At Abbey Court our three course breakfast menu aims to suit every taste whether it is a full hearty breakfast or a varied continental one. We will also do our best to cater for any specific requests and dietary requirements – please let us know when booking.
From the Buffet
Choose from a selection of juices, fruit, cereals and cheeses. There are also a variety of breads to choose from.
- Porridge: freshly made and served to your taste e.g. with fruit or honey.
- Traditional Irish breakfast; Grilled bacon, sausage, tomato, puddings with a choice of fried, poached or scrambled eggs.
- Pancakes: Fresh pancakes served with fruit, syrup or perhaps bacon.
- Baked beans served on toast.
- A special of the day.
- Freshly made coffee and tea
- Decaffeinated tea and coffee
- Herbal tea infusions
- Fruit teas
Have you forgotten how good breakfast can be? We haven’t!
Our breakfast follows a simple rule, the freshest of ingredients which are sourced locally and cooked to perfection.
Lounge (First Floor)
Lounge (Ground Floor)